- CROSSFIT MATTERS Schedule
- Elements of CrossFit (see details below) we teach the Elements of CrossFit to ensure each person has safely gone through the mechanics of movement and has an overall understanding of CrossFit methodology while analyzing and evaluating each client’s range of motion, flexibility and overall capacity in functional movement. Coached by a certified CROSSFIT MATTERS coach, and delivered in small group sessions, Elements of CrossFit is designed to get you to your first CrossFit class with the knowledge you need to be successful. We only ask one thing, that you give us 100% every time you walk in. With commitment, accountability and hard work on your end, all of your goals will be accomplished. All new members must complete the Elements of CrossFit classes before starting with group classes. The two week Elements of CrossFit classes cost $50 and once you have gone through all four classes, you can schedule regular CrossFit classes.
- Intro to CrossFit – this is one of the best ways to experience CrossFit to get a little idea about CrossFit and it is FREE! Of course we hope you like it and realize how great of a program it is because it works as long as you show up and give it 100%! We have a great community that welcomes new CrossFitters and visitors alike! Sign up for Intro to CrossFit by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see you soon!
- One-on-One coaching – A great coach helps you develop habits you will keep for life. The first step is always the most challenging, however with the support, encouragement and insight from one of our CrossFit coaches each step gets easier! Our coaches love to help people live better through movement and nutrition all while helping you to achieve your goals. Please send us an email and schedule your 1-on-1 session with a CROSSFIT MATTERS coach, email email@example.com
:: $60 for x1 hour session, Prepaid package of x10/$550 (SAVE $50), Prepaid package of x20/$1000 (SAVE $200)
:: $45 for half hour session, Prepaid package of x10/$400 (SAVE $50), Prepaid package of x20/$800 (SAVE $200)
:: $80 for hour session with a friend, Prepaid friend package x10/$750 (SAVE $50), Prepaid package of x20/$1400 (SAVE $200)
- Nutrition Matters Program - At CROSSFIT MATTERS, our vision is to build a ‘FIT’ community. The same vision applies to the Nutrition Matters Program, we believe nutrition is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle and if we are to truly become fit and healthy, we need to put good fuel in to become the best we can be. This isn’t a diet, it is a lifestyle that will help everyone lose fat, look younger and feel great while living better. Ask yourself, “am I the best that I can be?” If you are unsure of the answer, maybe the Nutrition Matters Program will help you find out!
* Note: It is important for you to stay safe, learn how to move and become body aware. You must complete Elements of CrossFit before signing up for a CrossFit class, unless approved by head coach.
CONTACT US TO SIGN UP TODAY!
1010 W. 45th Street
Kansas City, MO 64111